Monday, September 23, 2013

DO NOT WEAR THAT BAG GIRL!

It is time to let those summer accessories go and introduce our personal fall favorites into our wardrobes, but trying to decide what to splurge on and what not to can be challenging. There are so many trendy pieces to choose from, so we want to be careful and not splurge on items that are seasonal. 

I am a fashion girl on a budget myself, but I am also a strong believer in having good quality statement pieces. Some fashion girls like to focus on their shoes or jewelry, but my favorite are handbags. I have a few bags that are considered "better" bags, but most are "moderate". This past summer I wanted a handbag that was functional, large enough to fit my laptop and camera in, and also a bright fun summer color. That lead me to Dillards, which is the most upscale department store we have here in Baton Rouge, I found this large BCBGeneration bright neon pink tote bag that had adjustable sides that can be extended. This bag is synthetic leather and has two sets of straps.










So... What should my next bag be?

When bag shopping It is important to choose a bag that best suits your personal style and lifestyle. Although oversized bags are a huge trend, I recommend that you choose a bag that compliments you size and figure. For my curvy ladies tote bags and satchels are a go to compliment any look whether you are dressed casual or business casual. 

FROM TOP LEFT TO RIGHT:
River Island Quilted tote, Danielle Nicole Adeline Satchel bag, Asos leather scallop edge shopper bag,
Asos leather look bag, Asos leather fringe tote, and Asos leather bowler bag


So far these are some of my favorites! Which one should I pick?



No comments:

Post a Comment